7.13.2011

Marc Jacobs Paradise Rio Top Handle Bag In Light Pink


My enthusiasm for Marc Jacobs Bags has one ACE and one only: my ability that the current color. No, there is nothing wrong with unbleached, in itself, but I have the ability to claim a good bright bag is preferable, especially when he set the trend for the body of the cross, because hip hide his usual place on the back of a woman in a dress. Because Jacobs is almost always its leather bags in several colors, I am satisfied that the Lite version is being prepared. And if not, it should be.
Marc Jacobs Paradise Rio Top Handle Bag
Brand : Marc Jacobs
Name: Marc Jacobs Paradise Rio Top Handle Bag
Color : Light Pink
Material: Italian Leather
Dimension: 17"W X 11"H X 6"D
Rank : Five Stars
Discount Price : $189.99–--75% OFF

Welcome to visit http://blog.style-snob.com if you are interested in other Marc Jacobs products too after browsing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment