7.13.2011

YSL Roady Large Hobo With Piping Detail In Ivory


Firstly I always impressed other than what the Yves Saint Laurent Bags are the following beautiful colors. I love this bag for the same reason that I am, therefore, the attention of balenciaga, motorcycle I am form simple bags and equipment have saturated color, and I'm quite fascinated by this deep shade almost marine. If you want this color into another kind of still Roedy, or do you prefer other one ?
YSL Roady Large Hobo With Piping Detail
Brand : YSL
Name: YSL Roady Large Hobo With Piping Detail
Color : Ivory
Material: Italian Leather
Dimension: 17"W X 14"H X 6"D
Rank : Five Stars
Discount Price : $285.00–--75% OFF

Welcome to visit http://blog.style-snob.com if you are interested in other Yves Saint Laurent products too after browsing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment